In the market for a new razor? Well…
Before You Buy The Bevel Safety Razor You’ve Got To Read This!
Inside of this in-depth review, we’re going to have a man to man chat…
…And we’re going to give you all the information you need to know about the Bevel Safety Razor you need in order to make an informed buying decision…
…So take a few moments, sit back, and read this entire review.
Hello fellow shaving enthusiast,
Razor bumps and irritation is a common issue that many men of color and men with coarse and/or curly facial hair have to deal with. It’s true, normal everyday shaving products that you buy from your local store aren’t really designed with this type of man in mind. That’s because these multi-bladed razors and cartridge type razors can pull hair and cut hair below the skin. Doing these things is a surefire way to cause annoying irritation and painful razor bumps. So what can you do if you find yourself in this situation?
Enter the Bevel Safety Razor. This device is based on classic yet simple shaving technology, the razor blade. It has been proven time and again to significantly reduce or completely eliminate the razor bumps and skin irritation caused by using traditional store bought shaving razors. The Bevel Safety Razor is a very simple device, consisting only of a few parts. It’d durable, ergonomic, easy to use, and very well built. You’ll really feel like you’re working with some premium equipment when using it.
The Bevel Safety Razorfind a better shave then you will with one from a safety razor. As a bonus they also work better and are cheaper than using disposable razors. That said The Bevel Safety Razors functions like any great safety razor should.
The razor handle is made from chrome and brushed chrome, with the material of the brush chrome covering the bottom portion of the razor handle. The razor itself is weighted weighing in at about 3.1 ounces. This means you do not need to add pressure when shaving as the weight of the razor is enough. As with any safety razor you shouldn’t shave against the grain as this can cause irritation and bumps.
Who Is Behind The Bevel Company
Bevel was founded by Tristan Walker. After struggling with skin irritation and razors bumps himself he decided to find a solution that would allow him and all men of color the opportunity for clear and irritation free skin. Tristan is a smart guy who’s worked in Silicon Valley for years before striking out on his own. He’s worked at Foursquare, Twitter, and as the Entrepeneur-In-Residence at Andreesen-Horowitz.
What Are The Pro’s And Con’s Of This Razor?
No product is perfect no matter how well manufactured it is. So instead of trying to skip over this information, we’d like to provide you with both the pro’s and the con’s of owning this razor.
- The razor itself is just a beautiful piece of design work, many people comment on how great looking the razor itself is. You’ll be proud to leave it on your counter instead of hiding it away in your medicine cabinet like you have to do with those ugly plastic razors.
- The blades are sharp and cut nice and clean.
- You will notice a sharp reduction in both razor bumps and skin irritation, over time you may be able to completely eliminate these altogether with continued use of the Bevel blade.
- The blades do not stick out the sides of the razor. This is great if you shave your head with the razor as other safety razors have the blade exposed on the side of the razor. With these it is easy to nick your ears while shaving your head. You won’t have this problem with the Bevel.
- Razor is weighted so you don’t need to apply much if any pressure when shaving.
- Large openings at the bottom of the razor make it easy to rinse cut hair out of it easily and quickly. Many safety razors do not have this feature and getting the hair out of them can be a headache.
- The handle may be hard to grip with soapy hands. This is an issue with most steel safety razors, and the Bevel blade is no different. You should rinse and dry your hands before use to ensure maximum grip on the handle. If you’re shaving in the shower at least rinse the soap from your hands before beginning to work with the blade.
- Some people may find the blade changing to be cumbersome. You have to unscrew the blade top from the handle, and it will come apart in three pieces. So you shouldn’t try to change blades while you’re in the shower, as you’re going to need a flat surface and a few moments to pay attention to what you’re doing to do it properly.
Does This Really Work? What Do The Reviews Say?
You can spend a few hours digging around on Google, looking for more reviews for this product, or you can our word for it. The reviews are in, and they’re overwhelmingly positive!
Now let’s talk about awards and media coverage. GQ Magazine awarded it the 2016 GQ Best in Grooming Award. Complex, the internet media company and magazine said it “Delivers an experience that multi-blade and electric razors just can’t.”
Where Can I Purchase The Bevel Safety Razor?
The simplest and easiest way to purchase this product is to get it from Amazon. They are the world’s largest internet retailer. They tend to have the lowest pricing of all the competing sites out there and they have an excellent return policy. Combine all these with world renowned customer service and you can definitely see why we recommend to purchase your Bevel Safety Razor from them.